Family Law Services
Peace Talks is a boutique practice, offering a range of family law services.
New clients are invited to make an appointment with principal Sharyn Wagner for an initial case assessment.
Prior to the case assessment, you will be sent a questionnaire to complete and return prior to the appointment so Sharyn has an outline of your situation.
At the case assessment appointment, Sharyn spends about an hour with you to get the full picture of your personal and financial circumstances and also to find out what is important to you and what your goals are for your family law outcome.
From here, Sharyn can give preliminary advice and discuss next steps.
The aim of the initial session is to equip you with the information you need to make informed decisions about how to move forward to resolve your family law disputes.
Beyond the case assessment, Sharyn offers a range of services including:
- Preparation and advice about Consent Order applications;
- Preparation and advice about Binding Financial Agreements;
- Divorce applications;
- Preparation of Parenting Plans;
- Drafting of Court documents for clients who are self-representing in the Family Court or Federal Circuit Court;
- Preparation for and representation at Mediation;
- Negotiation of property settlement with your ex-partner or their solicitor.
Discover Peace Talks.
As a member of the Queensland Law Society, Family Law Practitioner’s Association & Toowoomba Family Law Pathways Network, Sharyn is able to keep abreast of changes in the family law context.
Call right now and talk to Sharyn.